Terms and Conditions
(Current update April 20, 2020. Please note, in case if terms described in this Privacy Notice are changed, Livatek will take all reasonable measures in order to inform you prior to implementation of such changes).
- Contact information for privacy matters:
If you have any questions regarding your personal data, feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sources of your personal data
Livatek may collect and process information that
- You personally provide, for example, in hard copies, via emails or by sending personal messages directly to our representatives;
- Collected during performance of a contract between you and Livatek;
- Obtained from third parties, for example, recruitment agencies, your representatives;
- Obtained from open sources, for example, social media profiles, public web sites, press releases.
Livatek will not process your personal data if such is prohibited by applicable law.
- Purposes of processing
Livatek may process your personal data linked to particular purposes and corresponding legal bases outlined below:
- purposes to which you agree in a consent form or purposes that are genuinely compatible with them, taking into account your expectations as a data subject when consenting to processing;
- for the fulfilment of the contract as further specified in that contract;
- in order to comply with legal obligations specified in a particular law or regulation;
- legitimate interests pursued by Livatek group members, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
If you belong to one of the categories identified below, please expand the relevant section for further information. Please consider that you may belong to more than one category. If you need further assistance, please contact our Data Protection Officer via email@example.com.
In case Livatek is planning to change the purpose of processing to such that is incompatible with the original one, we will contact you to provide you with further information on purposes for processing prior to it taking place, at all times ensuring appropriate legal basis for processing, which may include asking for your additional consent.
Livatek does not process your personal data for automated decision-making, including profiling. For cases where automatic processing is performed, Livatek will inform you additionally in the relevant section of this notice.
- Recipients of personal data
All your personal data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to unauthorized third parties or made public without your prior notification by this notice or in person.
We may share your personal data with our technical partners that support Livatek in day-to-day operations and in provision of more convenient services to you. Our technical partners are located all over the globe, including countries with different data protection and privacy laws, including outside of the European Union legal system. In all cases, Livatek will not transfer your personal data internationally without reasonably ensuring that the rights and freedoms of you as the data subject are protected.
We never sell your data or share it with other third parties in order to obtain direct or indirect financial gains.
To obtain information about third-party recipients of your personal data, please expand the relevant section below. Please consider that you may belong to more than one category. If you need further assistance, please contact our Data Protection Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where Livatek stores your personal data
The data collected by Livatek is stored within the information systems, owned and operated by Livatek, and in the cloud systems. All information you provide to Livatek is stored (including backups) within secure environment certified in accordance with world-leading security standards (currently, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 “Information Security Management System”). Once Livatek receives personal data from you, a third party or a public source, it will use all reasonable procedures and security measures to avoid unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or amendment of the personal data.
Please mind that, unfortunately, transmission of information via the Internet (including by email) is not completely secure, and, although Livatek will do its best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data in transfer. Accordingly, please proceed with any such transmission at your own risk.
- Storage period
We store your personal data for the limited period of time, which varies depending on type of data, the purposes of processing, legal requirements and duration of contractual relationship with Livatek.
To obtain information about storage period of your personal data, please expand the relevant section below. Please consider that you may belong to more than one category. If you need further assistance, please contact our Data Protection Officer via email@example.com.
- Your rights
As a data subject you have the following rights:
- right to obtain information in relation to your personal data;
- right to access your personal data;
- right to data portability;
- right to withdraw the consent;
- right to correct mistakes in your personal data;
- right to stop the unwarranted processing;
- right to be forgotten (erase your personal data);
- right to be aware of the existence of the automated individual decision-making and to object in this regard;
- right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.